TRACK & FIELD INFORMATION
Our HS Staff includes:
Head coach/Distance- Rob Myers (12th year coaching at FU, 9th year as the head coach)
Reserve coach/ Jumps- Mike Graham (8th year at FU)
Sprints/Hurdles- Kurt Phillips (5th year at FU)
Throws- Zac Turkowski (1st year at FU)
Pole Vault Volunteer- Trent Gobert (8th year at FU)
Volunteers- Carly Rose (4th year at FU) Chad Myers (4th year at FU) Nate Fisher (1st year at FU)
1) Athletes still participating in winter sports are asked to communicate with us so we know if you are planning to participate in T&F. Finish the sport you are currently in!
2) Mandatory practice starts 2/20/24.
3) Practice starts promptly at 3:00 and ends no later than 5:15. Weight room will be at the end of practices 4:30-5:15 once we get to a safe physical level.
4) Athletes will meet in the field house by the outdoor track unless otherwise announced on the team app.
5) The team app will be our primary form of communication (FUHS TRACK and FIELD). And our full daily schedule is posted there.
6) It is mandatory that athletes must be registered for Track and Field through the school website (OneView). If you are registered and plan not to participate please let us know so we can get you off the list!
7) It is mandatory that physicals are up to date and on file at the school. Turn physicals into the school only (NOT TO COACHES) Please check ahead of time if you are unsure.
8) We will be once again selling Track and Field spirit wear as soon as the website is up and running. Sales will only be open for a short period of time.
9) No Parking or student pick up beyond the athletic campus gate. Coaches only past that gate!