BUILDING: District Office
POSITION: Director of Educational Services
- Master’s Degree preferred
- Eight years or more successful experience in education with at least five years administrative experience at the building level or higher preferred
- Ohio Certificate/License for Superintendent or Administrator required
- Administrative experience in the following areas is desirable:
- Curriculum & Instruction
- Staff Development
- Intervention Programs
- Student Services
- Technology Services
- Resident Educator
- Ability to influence the district’s cultural environment and implement program options/instructional practices and support services that help students benefit from the educational program.
- Adheres to the Licensure Code of Professional Conduct for Ohio Educators.
- Articulates a clear educational philosophy and sustainable implementation strategy.
- Complies with drug-free workplace rules, board policies and administrative guidelines/procedures.
- Embodies high ethical standards/integrity. Accepts personal responsibility for decisions/conduct.
- Exhibits consistent, impartial and resourceful decision-making skills. Interprets information accurately. Evaluates options thoroughly. Develops reasonable solutions to resolve issues.
- FBI/BCI background checks required.
- OTES certified or willingness to obtain certification required.
COMMENTS: Position will be posted until filled. Please see attached Job Description. Salary will be commensurate with experience. Questions may be directed to Chad Belville at [email protected]
or by calling 740-536-7384.
APPLICATION: If interested, please download and complete the Administrator Employment Application below. Submit a letter of interest, resume and completed application as soon as possible to Christy Smith, Administrative Assistant, Fairfield Union Local School District, 6417 Cincinnati-Zanesville Road NE, Lancaster, OH 43130, [email protected]