- BA/BS in Computer Science or a similar closely related technical field.
- Equivalent practical experience may substitute for some educational background.
- Two plus years of experience in administering/maintaining a Windows based network with Active Directory.
- Two plus years of managing/configuring network equipment, such as layer 2/layer 3 network switches and routers.
- Experience in managing/supporting Linux-based servers.
- Experience in working with various server hardware such as servers from HP, Dell and SuperMicro.
- See attached Job Description.
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science or IT related field.
- Management of Google Workspace for Chromebook Device Management.
- User/Group management.
- Application and user management.
- Management of web-based web filtering services such as GoGuardian.
- Familiarity with implementation of SSO with Google Workplace accounts and other services such as Clever.
PERSON TO CONTACT: If interested, please download and complete the Support Service Application below. Submit application and resume as soon as possible to:
Christy Smith, Administrative Secretary
Fairfield Union Local School District
6417 Cincinnati-Zanesville Road NE
Lancaster, OH 43130