Steps in the enrollment process:
- To begin the enrollment process, parents are required to complete our online registration forms in the Parent OneView Portal. This should take about five minutes per child and is designed to streamline the traditional paperwork process. (For your convenience, you only need to create one account for all students you are enrolling.)
- Once you have submitted your new student enrollment information online, you will receive a phone call or email to schedule your in-person appointment.
- Please bring the following REQUIRED documents to this appointment:
- Certified copy of the birth certificate
- Proof of Residency - current mortgage statement or a current lease agreement AND a copy of one utility bill
- Custodial Parent Driver's License or State Issued ID
- Custody documents, if applicable
- Special Education paperwork, if applicable
- Transcripts or latest grade card
- Immunization Record
4. Copies will be made of your documents and the originals will be returned to you during the appointment.
5. Once your enrollment is complete, you will be given a start date for your child to begin attending school.
Click here to be directed to the OneView Portal: