Parking permit sales will open at 9:00 a.m. on the following schedule:
Seniors – July 27
Seniors and Juniors – July 28
All grades – July 29 and beyond
Process to obtain a parking pass:
- Students will choose two preferred parking zones. Zones are noted on the parking map and are as follows:
Zone 1 – Spots 1-36 (the traditional senior parking lot – cars only)
Zone 2 – Spots 37-141 (center of the main lot – cars only)
Zone 3 – Spots 145-164 (trucks only – back row)
Zone 4 – Spots 165-195 (trucks only – front row)
- The car only zones will be enforced. If your primary vehicle is a truck, you must park in the truck zones.
- Each purchase on local level is assigned a ticket # - THIS IS NOT YOUR PARKING SPOT
- Parking assignments will be issued by the office staff according to your Local Level Ticket # and your zone preference.All sales will be conducted online.
- Visit the Local Level Events site through this link to start the permit process:
- Each student is permitted to purchase ONE parking permit through the Local Level Online Sales System. The student will use their student ID (lunch number) to purchase.
- You must have your car license plate number, your driver’s license number* and your insurance information to enter into the Local Level System. Be sure to have it on hand when you start the process.
- Students who drive trucks must choose a designated spot for trucks or they will be reassigned to the next available truck location.
*Student must possess a valid driver’s license. (No student may be issued a parking permit on their learner’s permit.)
- Once school starts, students should park only in their assigned spot.
- To be issued their validated parking hang tag, the student must present the following items to the cashier:
- A completed Parking Permit Application
- Their driver’s license
- Proof of insurance printout (Electronic documentation will not be accepted for proof of insurance.)
- Student must present this documentation to the cashier no later than September 11 or the student will forfeit their priority parking privilege and will be reassigned to a parking spot outside of Zones 1-4.
No vehicle will be permitted on the school lot without the permit after September 11, 2023.