Parking permit sales will open at 6:00 p.m. on the following schedule:
Seniors – July 26
Seniors and Juniors – July 27
All grades – July 28 and beyond
Process to obtain a parking pass:
- All sales will be conducted online.
- Visit the Local Level Events site through this link to start the permit process:
- Each student is permitted to purchase ONE parking permit through the Local Level Online Sales System. The student will use their student ID (lunch number) to purchase.
- You must have your car license plate number, your driver’s license number* and your insurance information to enter into the Local Level System. Be sure to have it on hand when you start the process.
- Students who drive trucks must choose a designated spot for trucks or they will be reassigned to the next available truck location.
- Designated truck spots will be clearly marked in the ticket options – these numbers are 145-164 and 165-195
*Student must possess a valid driver’s license. (No student may be issued a parking permit on their learner’s permit.)
- Once school starts, students should park only in their assigned spot.
- To be issued their validated parking hang tag, the student must present the following items to the cashier:
- A completed Parking Permit Application
- Their driver’s license
- Proof of insurance printout (Electronic documentation will not be accepted for proof of insurance.)
No vehicle will be permitted on the school lot without the permit after September 13, 2021.