Fairfield Union Parents and Families,
As we welcome students back to school, we are also welcoming our student athletes back to competition. I know you are as excited as I am, but with that being said, a lot has changed since the last time our athletes were able to compete. We held our first home events last night, Ausut 26, 2020, for HS Volleyball and MS Football. I ask you as the Athletic Director at Fairfield Union to help us be the best at following the Ohio Department of Health mandates. We want our athletes to have an opportunity to play as much as possible this Fall. In order for this to happen, the athletes need your help. Please follow the 6ft social distancing policy and wear a mask at all school athletic events (even the outside events). This is mandatory per the Ohio Department of Health, regardless of spacing.
Please note these requirements:
You must be on the guest list to enter the event.
- We cannot accept replacements for people who are on the guest list at the gate (No exceptions).
- Coaches are responsible for sending an updated list by 8 pm the night before the event to the athletic director. There will be no changes after this time.
- Fans will not be permitted re-entry if they leave the stadium or school.
- You must wear a mask during all events, including the outside events.
- If possible, please bring exact change to the event ($5.00 per person).
- At the end of the event, we ask you to exit the stadium as soon as possible to avoid gatherings.
The OHSAA penalty for not complying with ODH mandates includes forfeiture of contests and cancellation of the Fall sports season.
#falconpride #weplaybecauseyoufollowthe rules #wearamask #socialdistancing